They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Of course “they” are right – and it’s also the best meal of the day! So to get your day off to a truly great start, look no further than Farmville and these town favorites. #ToFarmville
- Charley’s Waterfront Café – Eggs Benedict – This mouthwatering classic is done to culinary perfection. Served with country-fried potatoes, it starts with the classic poached eggs over English muffins topped with Canadian bacon and hollandaise sauce, and for a finishing touch, a sprinkle of fresh chives. Seafood lover? Substitute a Chesapeake Bay crab cake for the Canadian bacon.
- The Fishin’ Pig’s – Sunday Brunch Buffet – Who doesn’t love a brunch buffet? The one at the Fishin’ Pig is a weekly attraction, offered every Sunday from 8-11:30 a.m. Their buffet menu changes weekly, though their standout brunch item is their staple Brisket Carving Station, offering unlimited freshly sliced brisket – fantastic with fresh biscuits and eggs!
- Merk’s Place – Merk’s Big Breakfast – This classic breakfast deal features two pancakes, two eggs, home fries or grits, your choice of ham, country ham, sausage patties or a Philly hot link sausage with a fresh cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice, oh my! And did we mention you get all of this for under $9?
- Riverside Café – Salmon Meal – Calling all seafood lovers! Check out Riverside Café’s delectable Salmon Meal, featuring two salmon patties, two eggs and home fries along with a biscuit or toast. A sturdy meal designed to satisfy those seafood cravings right when you wake up!
- Walker’s Diner – Greek Omelet – Start your day off with a fresh omelet at Walker’s, featuring feta cheese, arugula and tomatoes, served with your choice of toast or a homemade biscuit. Walker’s is a Farmville classic, where you’ll find friendly service and delicious meals from scratch.